Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Pure Cabo may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To improve our Site: We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To share your information with third parties: We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Changes to these policies
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
For the purposes of this agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings. “Contracting Party“ shall be anyone who is 18 or above, and having the full legal capacity to contract, or services offered by the contracted Transportation Company.
- “Passenger” is the person who bears a legally acquired ticket, either directly or through a legal contracting party, taking into account that minors and or persons are not able to do so may not acquire tickets and or buy or reserve through purecabo.com, as a result of which the passenger declares in this act to be 18 years old or above and to have the legal capacity to contract.
- “Groups”, meaning more than ten people, may not acquire tickets through purecabo.com since groups are directly handled at Pure Cabo offices and special policies shall apply to them; however, groups may request their reservation through https://www.purecabo.com
- “Ticket”, means the document or electronic confirmation also known as electronic Ticket, Receipt or E-ticket which evidences the Passenger as the legitimate user of the contracted service with the Transportation Company of which this agreement is an integral part.
- “Transportation” is equivalent to ground transportation and all the ground services related to such ground transportation.
- “Transportation Company” refers to all ground lines which carry or transport passengers, their belongings and their baggage in accordance with this agreement or which provide any other incidental service to ground transportation. Transportation Company is whomever purecabo.com sells the contract to, to fulfill for the contracting party.
Law of General Means of Communication
- “Law of General Means of Communication” refers to the Law of General Means of Communication published in the Federal Official Gazette on February 19th, 1940 (updated in the Federal Official Gazette (Diario Oficial de la Federación) on October 25th, 2005). PureCabo.com will utilize the contracting party’s listed cell phone and/or email on the ticket/booking is available at the time of booking, or if necessary where required. Transportation in this agreement is subject to regulations and limitations.
2. APPLICABLE PROVISIONS
As long as there is no contradiction with the above, Transportation and other services provided by the Transportation Company are subject to:
- The provisions contained in this agreement
- The applicable fares and regulations using the services provided by Pure Cabo. With which there is an agreement and or are allowed in the fare regulations or are either part of the route network commercialized by Pure Cabo
- The conditions for the Transportation Company`s Transportation and other applicable regulations which are an integral part of this agreement (and which are at the disposal of the requesting parties at the Transportation Company`s offices)
- The applicable legal provisions in each particular case
2.1 Rate, Liability, and Public Inspection Regime
Transportation is subject to the liability regime established by the Law of General Means of Communication and the Law of Civil Transportation as well as their respective regulations. The respective Fares and Application Rules are an integral part of this ticket and are electronically available for passenger consultation at the Transportation Company´s Offices, at travel agencies acting as their representatives as on the page for purecabo.com.
All effective fares for the Contracting Party of which the Transportation Company is part as well as all the publications regarding the fares that have been prepared but are not effective yet, are found electronically in the reservation system available to the public at the Transportation Company´s ticket offices and at the different ground ports where the Transportation Company operates. These fares may be checked by any person who may request it and without it being necessary to provide any reason to do it, as long as such person presents a purchase receipt. The Transportation Company´s fares are available to the public electronically through purecabo.com reservation system, at the Transportation Company´s Offices and the travel agencies acting as its representatives.
3. ABOUT THE TICKET
The name of the Transportation Company may or may not be abbreviated in the Ticket, as long as the full name and the abbreviation are stated in the fares, in the Transportation conditions or in the applicable regulations or Transportation Company´s itineraries. The address of the Transportation Company shall be the departure ground port appearing on the ticket in front of the first abbreviation of the Transportation Company´s name. Stops agreed at the places indicates in the Ticket and in the reservation confirmation of each Contracting Party or those set forth in the Transportation Company’s schedule(s) as stops provided in the Passenger´s itinerary. The Ticket and the reservation confirmation shall also contain the date.
Transportation services provided under this agreement by several companies, in a successive manner, shall be considered as a sole operation. When the Transportation Company issues a Ticket for Transportation in the routes of the other Transportation Company, it shall be considered that the first Transportation Company acts only as an agent of the second Transportation Company.
In this regard, the Transportation Company to which said the ticket is issued shall be liable for the trip in the terms and under the conditions described in this agreement, notwithstanding the liability of the ground line acting as an agent regarding the passenger.
The fare for the Transportation subject matter of this agreement may be modified at any time and without prior notice. The Transportation Company may refuse to provide the service if the corresponding fare has not been paid.
The Ticket acquired through purecabo.com shall be valid, subject to the final collection of the amount supporting the purchase of this Ticket, in the terms and conditions described herein; it is up to the Contracting Party to print the transaction receipt to present at the ground port.
The Transportation Company reserves the right to terminate service for any reason at any time and provide a refund if applicable. Transportation service is not guaranteed.
4. ABOUT LUGGAGE
All the luggage must be presented to the operator, Pure Cabo shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage before or after the Transfer Service.
4.1 Excess of Luggage
Upon making a reservation the client should let Pure Cabo know how many pieces of luggage the passenger is traveling with, the standard is one large suitcase and one medium suitcase or duffle bag per person. Wheelchairs and large walkers are not considered luggage and will be charged a fee for transport.
5. PASSENGER OBLIGATIONS
At all times good behavior is required by the Transportation Company in order to offer the service, failure to comply will result in the Transportation Company denying to provide the service, at all times the Transportation Company holds the right to refuse service for inadequate behavior including but not limited to intoxication for any kind of substance, medication abuse, drug-related issues, etc.
5.1 Early Arrival to the Ground Port
Passengers are obliged to meet with the representative immediately upon arrival, to coordinate the hired Transportation service; failure to do so may cause the client to lose the scheduled transfer and shall wait until the representative assigns a new Transfer Service. Transportation Services reserves the right to assess an additional fee if we have to return to the ground port (SJD or CSL) to retrieve passengers or belongings.
All the Tickets are personal and non-transferable, a Passenger may not assign, transfer nor transmit partially or totally under any title the rights and obligations derived from this agreement, provided that any assignment against those provided in this agreement be null; in this sense, a Passenger may not assign their ticket or allow a name change for any reason. Similarly, the Transportation Company may demand identification of passengers and annul the Ticket if another person intends to use it.
5.3 General Application Rules for Pure Cabo and or Pure Cabo Connect Fare
The Contracting Party is to pay for the Transportation Services acquired through reservation or purchase at purecabo.com, Transportation fares offered are subject to general conditions provided in its regulations such as Limited Capacity, Pre-purchased stops, Cancelling Charges before 72-hour cancellation limit for any partial or complete refunds.
In case Passengers wish to change their itinerary, they shall pay applicable penalties for the acquired fare, date or destination change. A Passenger shall be subject to the procedure established by the Transportation Company regarding involuntary changes and reimbursements stated forth in this agreement. Same-day changes of flight time changes day of departure please see section 9.
The fares and their regulations are subject to supply and demand rules as a result of which they may change at any time.
The Reservation itself does not guarantee the application of the selected fare if the payment is performed after the deadline indicated to the Contracting Party or Passenger by the ground line at the time of performing the reservation as a result of which it shall adjust to the terms and conditions of the corresponding fare policy.
By booking, the Contracting Party will know the terms and conditions of the fare they are acquiring the purchase due to the fact that they vary.
Reservations are required in advance due to the state of Baja California SUR transportation law, we require to have all transportation services information set and reserved 4 days before your arrival.
5.3 Penalties and Payment of Fare Differential
These may apply due to cancellation, reimbursement, changes, issuance, or re-validation of the Ticket, based on the policy of the acquired fare; the user may know the terms and conditions of the fare they acquire during the purchase. Please see Article 9 that discusses cancellations and refunds.
The Contracting Party is bound to accept the charge made to their credit card or in the manner established at the time of purchase through purecabo.com provided that at the time they supply their credit card number, the services purchase request through purecabo.com shall be processed and the corresponding charge shall be carried out, subject to the corresponding bank authorization.
The charge made to the following credit cards shall be accepted as payment forms:
- American Express
- Bank Debit Card
5.5 Dangerous Goods in Luggage
Many items commonly used at home or in the workplace may be considered dangerous when they are carried in a vehicle in Mexico. Said items may undergo alterations due to temperature and pressure variations during transport, as a result of which they are RESTRICTED. The passenger is bound not to carry any of the following items or similar to them:
- Compressed gasses such as but not limited to, butane, propane, oxygen, etc.
- Pressurized cylinders including, but not limited to, spray paint, hair spray, lighter chargers, gas cylinders, oxygen tanks with a pressure higher than 20 psi, etc.
- Corrosives such as but not limited to, acids, alkalies, mercury, battery additives, etc.
- Explosives including but not limited to, firearms, bullets, rockets, fireworks, detonators, flares, etc.
- Flammable liquids or solids such as but not limited to, gasoline, matches, paint, solvents, etc.
- Radioactive materials
- Briefcases or boxes with alarm mechanisms installed
- Other dangerous items with magnetic materials or irritating substances
- Oxidants such as but not limited to, bleaches or peroxides
- Poisonous and infectious substances such as but not limited to, insecticides, herbicides, viral cultures, etc.
- Human blood, organs, tissues, as well as lab samples
- Illegal or endangered animal species
- And any other dangerous substance or item that may impose a risk or threat to the health and safety of people on board the vehicle
Similarly, transportation of explosives, sharp-pointed objects or goods, or other objects forbidden by domestic or international regulations. Similarly, transportation of any kind of cargo that may disturb other passengers or that it is not appropriate.
During the Transfers passengers may not carry on them firearms, except for those who are bound to carry them due to their duties, in that sense, the passenger is bound to carry a special weapons permit granted for such purpose by the Ministry of Communications and Transportation or the Ministry of National Defense. The transportation company or its representative or driver/operator may demand or request such permit at any given time for those objects that due to their own nature disturb the rest of the passengers or that are not advisable to be transported by ground.
6. Transportation privacy guidelines
The Contracting Party accepts that all the information added by them or in turn obtained through its access to purecabo.com may be compiled and fixed in a database (hereinafter, Database), which in turn is owned by Pure Cabo.
The Contracting Party grants Pure Cabo express authorization to publish, disclose and or transmit the information that it had inserted in the database in terms of Article 109 of the Federal Law of Copyright.
Pure Cabo covenants and the Contracting Party accept that any information compiled in the Database shall be stored and protected to avoid loss, improper use or alteration without it being liable in any manner for the interception, reproduction or theft of the information contained in the Database by third parties for this reason.
The Contracting Party accepts that through the insertion of its information purecabo.com grants its express consent referred in Article 76 of the Federal Law of Consumer Protection in order for Pure Cabo to be able to divulge and transmit the information inserted in the Database to other suppliers or relevant authorities requiring it for whatever their purpose is.
The Contracting Party grants its express consent in order to receive information for marketing or publicity purposes from Cora Bros in terms of the Articles 16, 18, and 18 is of the Federal Law for Consumer Protection.
Pure Cabo declares and the Contracting Party accepts that Pure Cabo shall not be responsible for or exercises in any manner any kind of control over the links to different pages, portals, etc. of third parties external to Pure Cabo that purecabo.com may contain.
7. TAX AND GOVERNMENT FEES
The price of the Ticket may include taxes and/or administrative fees which are applied to ground transportation by government authorities. Such fees and taxes, which may represent a significant portion of the cost of the trip, are included in the fare or indicated separately in the area devoted to taxes in this Ticket. It may also be required to pay taxes and fees that have not been collected yet and or are not mentioned on the Ticket.
- Any Transfer provided and realized by Pure Caboi will result in NO refund under any circumstance. Any refund is at the sole decision of Pure Cabo.
- “No Shows” paid in deposit or full will NOT be refundable.
- Pure Cabo, its drivers, and or contracted operators shall not be held responsible for any items of value that might be lost or damaged during transfer and at the completion of the transfer. Please make sure to keep such items with you at all times.
- Any luggage left or forgotten in the airplane, inside the airport building, outside the terminal, and or on its way from the terminal to the transportation vehicle or in the transportation vehicle shall not be the responsibility of Pure Cabo nor its contracted third-party operators.
- Transfer services will not be refundable in cash, it may ONLY change date or schedule, and if the rate has changed the customer will be made aware of this.
- Refunds only paid in FULL shall be refundable only under an extreme weather condition from departure or arrival destination or any other circumstance also known as “Act of God” applied to meteorological terms only.
- If the Passenger loses their flight under NO circumstance shall purecabo.com be held responsible and the customer will not be subject to any refunds.
- In the event of payment with any credit card, there will be NO refund or cancellations accepted after the Transfer has already been provided.
- Pure Cabo reserves the right to refuse service and or admission.
- In the reservation of a limousine transfer service (Limo) certain destinations or specific villas, homes or areas may not be fully accessible or safe to transport guests. Under these terms, unknown at time of booking guest may be subject to rearrangement of “like” car transportation for the full or partial travel, be asked to exit the vehicle while the vehicle navigates terrain or, in extreme circumstances be asked to walk a partial way to destination where a limo cannot bring the guests to (i.e. small circular driveway, incline, hairpin turn or elevation, large speed bump/tope, etc.).
THE TRANSPORTATION COMPANY MAY DENY TRANSPORTATION TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF THE LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND FARES, MODIFY OR ADD THIS AGREEMENT AS WELL AS THE PORTAL PURECABO.COM AND ALL ITS SERVICES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. FOR ANY FURTHER COMMENTS OR ADDITIONAL INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
9. PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- All payments processed on purecabo.com are processed securely, through SSL encryption by a third-party abiding by all legal guidelines set forth by that issuing country. Merchant Processing is through Pure Cabo / TM Productions d.b.a. purecabo.com
- Activity or transportation cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance and subject to a refund of base transportation fare minus any taxes and merchant fees, otherwise, no refund will be provided.
- Any cancellations of any activities or services will be subject to a 35% cancellation fee 72 hours prior to activity or service, any cancellations within 72 hours of service or activity will result in NO refund; a credit for a future date to use within one year of event date will be permitted for cancellations due to inclement weather or defined as Acts of God.
- Airport Lost & Found service is not guaranteed. If we are unable to locate your item within 10 business days of paying for the service we will only refund 50% of the purchase price.
- Airport VIP Fast Track services are not refundable within a 96 hour time period before the day of arrival. Cancellation before the 96 hours is subject to a 35% service fee.
- Refunds if issued, are issued to the original method payment within 5-10 business days.
- Cancellations and Refunds for Fast Track airport service are non-refundable within 6 days of arrival do to the airport restrictions of SJD and CSL.
- According to the policies and standards of the Secretary of Transportations in Baja California SUR, changes can be made up to 12 hours prior to the service that is to be provided, however, cancellations at this time will not be issued a refund.
- Last-minute changes cannot be guaranteed, service will depend on vehicle availability and subject to an additional rebooking fee.
- Further 2nd set of changes to changes that have been made will not be allowed.
By booking online with purecabo.com and successfully processing your transportation request with a valid credit card, owned by you, under your possession, or under authorization by the named party on the card used, you agree to all Terms & Conditions & Policies stated.
10. FLIGHT DEPARTURE DELAYS / ALTERNATIVE USE DELAYS
Due to the number of flights and transports, we handle it is impossible to know if your departing flight is on time. It is your responsibility to confirm your departure time and if it is delayed or canceled, call us in the U.S.A.: 248-582-9239, or in Cabo: 044-624-169-5302 and 624-130-6994 for us to attempt to reschedule your transportation. All the best efforts will be made. If we show up and you need to change your transfer to another time we reserve the right to charge an additional $65 per occurrence to the card on file. In the event, at your own free will, you become are engaged in a delay with activity, timeshare, presentations, money exchanges, or other associated sales that delay a reasonable wait time for our driver(s) to take you to your destination, we reserve the right to charge an additional waiting time of $65 USD per hour billed in 15-minute intervals.
Liability releases an express assumption of risk this is a release of your right to use.
I am aware of the risk inherent in the above activity hereafter referred to as “activity” or “transportation” and accept these risks I understand and agree that PureCabo or any other companies or entities related to one or more of these entities, or the respective officers, agents, employees, successor and assigns and each of them, or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries or any of their employees, agents or assigns (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Companies”) are affiliated with the stated supplier that is offering, sponsoring or providing the Activity. I understand and agree that Companies do not make any representations, either expressed or implied, regarding the utilized supplier, its operations, or the safety of any activities it is offering. I affirm that I am in good mental and physical fitness to participate in the Activity and that I am not under the influence of alcohol, or under the influence of drugs, If I am taking medication, I affirm I am able to participate in the activity while under the influence of the medication/drugs.
I understand that even though I follow all the appropriate practices of the Activity or Entertainment Event, there is still a risk of me sustaining an injury and expressly assume the risk of any such injury.
I understand that the activity (may/will depending on the Activity) requires physical strenuous activity and that I may / will be exerting myself during this Activity and that if I am injured as a result, I expressly assume the risk of such injury. I further understand that it is my sole responsibility to determine if injury resulting from or related to the Activity is covered or not and to what extent by my medical insurance company, if any. I understand that by participating in this or any Activity, immediate medical care may not be available to me and I expressly assume that risk.
I understand and agree that the companies, referred to as “Released Parties” are or may be held liable in any way for any injury, death, or other damages to me or my family heir or assigns that occur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
I have read and understood the terms of this document. I understand the terms of this document are contractual and are not a mere recital and I have signed this document of my own free will.
Is the intention of the above-stated client by this document to exempt and release the Companies and all related entities as defined above, from all liability or responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, property damage, or death, however, caused, I have fully informed myself of the contents and consequences of this liability release and express assumption of risk by reading it and fully understanding it before I signed it, on behalf of myself and heir. I agree that the service provided by PureCabo originates in Mexico and is governed by the laws of Mexico City, Federal District, and the competent courts thereof or, if charges are processed with a United States or Canadian resident then jurisdiction shall be in the County of Oakland, in the State of Michigan and shall have exclusive jurisdiction on any matters related to or derived from this liability release and Express Assumption of Risk. Therefore, I explicitly waive any other jurisdiction I may be entitled to by reason of my present or future or for any other reason.
I acknowledge and agree that if I participate in any recreational or other activities, including but not limited to, parasailing, jet-skiing, boating, diving, swimming or any other water activities, helicopter rides, riding horses or any other animal, off-road riding, or driving, biking, operating or riding on an all-terrain vehicle, entertainment event, or wilderness camping, I do so at my own risk, and I assume all the risks and liabilities that may be associated with such activities. I understand that any or all of these activities may require substantial physical exertion, and may take place at high altitudes, in remote locations with limited or no access to medical facilities, or in areas frequented by wild animals and insects.
I do hereby on behalf of myself, and my spouse, domestic partner, significant other, heirs, next of kin, legal representatives, successors, and assigns (and in the event of pregnancy my unborn child and the father of my unborn child), forever release, indemnify and discharge the Releasees from and against any and all liability and claims, and agree that the Releasees will have no responsibility for and will not be liable, for any injury, damage, loss, claim or expense arising out of or related to my involvement with or participation in any activity even if caused by the negligence of the Releasees. It is not my intent to release the Releasees from liability arising from their gross negligence or intentional torts. I further agree not to bring any claim or cause of action against the Releasees for any injury, damage, loss or expense that relates in any way to my involvement with or participation in any activities.
I UNDERSTAND, THAT THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT. I FURTHER REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE INFORMATION IN THIS AGREEMENT AND BY VOLUNTARILY SIGNING BELOW I AGREE TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AS OUTLINED ABOVE.
Gift, Promo & Offer Codes or Discounts
From time to time, Pure Cabo may offer qualified consumers “gift codes” or “offer codes” or “promo codes” through a variety of promotional activities and communications (collectively referred to herein as “offer codes”) that are redeemable towards a purchase on Pure Cabo.com, while supplies last, and subject to certain merchandise exclusions or any other restrictions as may be determined and communicated by Pure Cabo in its sole discretion. Only valid offer codes provided or promoted by Pure Cabo will be honored at checkout. Codes supplied or promoted by third parties unauthorized by Pure Cabo (including any unauthorized third party websites) will not be considered valid. Each offer code promoted by Pure Cabo is non-transferable and valid for single use on an item (or items) of merchandise as determined by Pure Cabo. Offer codes may not be combined and may not be used in conjunction with any future Pure Cabo Referral Program. Customers are limited to the use of a single offer code per order. Offer codes cannot be used towards the purchase of non-branded merchandise, packaging, or applicable taxes. For online purchases, the code must be entered in the ‘offer/coupon code field at checkout. Pure Cabo is not responsible for lost, stolen, or corrupted codes or any unauthorized use of codes. Offer codes cannot be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent; no substitutions or credits allowed. The dollar value of any offer code will not be refunded or credited back if any or all of the merchandise is returned or activity is canceled under applicable terms of service. Expiry dates may apply to each offer code. Offer codes are void if copied, transferred, sold, exchanged, or expired, and where prohibited. Requests not complying with all offer code requirements will not be honored.
Spokespeople. From time to time, Pure Cabo may also engage spokespeople, influencers, bloggers, or other individuals or entities who have been compensated or incentivized to speak on behalf of the brand. When you receive an offer code via a third-party source, such as a television or radio show host, please note that such individuals may have been compensated by Pure Cabo for their statements.
Referral Program. Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any future Pure Cabo Referral Program.
GAP / Los Cabos Airport Lost and Found
Pure Cabo is not endorsed or affiliated with GAP and is / can be hired to locate, retrieve, and ship your product left/lost at SJD International Airport. Pure Cabo cannot guarantee its service as it is not GAP or represents affiliation with GAP. If service is purchased to recover lost items and items are not located Pure Cabo will refund 50% of the fee within 15 days to the card on file.
A: We provide a refund back to your card less our 20% processing fee if canceled prior to 24 hours of your scheduled appointment booked online. In under 24 hours, there is no refund. All refunds are processed to the original form of payment. All testing performed by licensed nurses and doctors in the State of Baja California SUR. All labs are federally licensed and insured to operate in the country of Mexico. Test results are provided in Spanish and delivery is only via email as a PDF within the time frame stated. Pure Cabo, its affiliates, or partners make no guarantee of a positive or negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test result.
Pure Cabo – Group Events, Management & Marketing
Camino del Colegio, Fraccionamiento Pedregal – Lot 79 Mza 42
Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. Mexico 23453
In Mexico 624.130.6994