Baja Buggys Tourist Attraction in Cabo San Lucas, MX
Our Baja Buggies are fully-automatic which makes our tour safe and fun! Explore the Migriño river bed and surroundings in this incredible guided tour for One or Two seater Buggies, the only tour of its kind offering 2 FULL hours of driving! Step on the gas, enjoy a thrilling ride until you reach the river’s delta where the desert merges with Pacific ocean before you, many breath-taking views!
Cabo Dune buggy is a family company built on a dream, to provide an Off-Road tour filled with adrenaline to visitors, Cabo Dune Buggies are equipped with a Kohler Pro 27 Engine with 400cc.
Cabo Dune Buggy Tour Details
- 2-hour racing tour of the Migrino sandy river bed making your way to Half Moon Canyon and TreeRock in the desert, then along the Pacific Ocean beach
- We provided a bilingual tour guide, safety equipment, goggles, bandanas and cold refreshments on the tour
- Each Baja Buggys seat has a 4-point harness belt so you'll be strapped in safely
- Each Baja Buggy seats two people and can carry up to 535 lbs
- Transportation to and from Cabo Dune Buggy from any resort or villa is included!
- Yes, any child 6 years or older are welcome when accompanied by an adult; sorry those with epilepsy, heart problems, are pregnant or have had recent surgeries are not permitted
- Drive must present a valid drivers license from their native country; minimum driving age is 16 years old
Yes! - we can do private group tours. Yes, this is a family-friendly safe activity!
Our location is just 20 minutes away from Cabo San Lucas Downtown and Round Trip Transportation is included from your Hotel.
Let's do this!