Avoid the Long Queues with Cabo Airport VIP Service
Have you ever wondered what it feels like as a VIP breezing through the airport bureaucracy?
On average, in LAX, you should expect between 30 minutes and up to four hours to clear immigration, security, and luggage retrieval. In Cabo San Lucas International Airport, depending on the time of the month, you can expect between 30 minutes to two hours before you walk out of the gate.
Now you don’t have to suffer the long queues at the immigration with the Cabo airport VIP service.
What is the Cabo Airport VIP Fast-Track Service
The service is available to anyone who is traveling to Cabo San Lucas through its sole international airport.
The service is priced per person, which means that those on the list would be the only ones to enjoy the benefits. The only exception is if you have children below seven years old traveling with you.
However, the service only applies to passengers who are arriving at Terminal 2 of the SJD Airport. The provider is still negotiating with the authorities to expand the service to the other terminals.
What are the Services Involved?
When you sign up for the service, you can expect:
- A welcome party waiting at the airport once you deplane
- A dedicated staff member to guide you through the entire process
- Fast-track service through the tarmac and airport security
- Complimentary bottled water
- Assistance in filling out the immigration and customs forms
- No long queues for the immigration and customs checks
- Staff assistance at the luggage carousel to retrieve your belongings
- Staff assistance in ATM withdrawals or currency exchange
- Staff to bring meals at your request
- Transportation accommodation if you do not have a vehicle waiting for you
How Much Does the VIP Service Cost?
Of course, if you want the VIP treatment, it will come at a price. The Los Cabos SJD airport VIP service will cost you around $225. The rate is standard, which means that most service providers charge the same fee. Cabo San Lucas laws also slap a 16% IVA (the value-added tax in Mexico) on top of the base fee.
What are the Requirements?
To apply for the Cabo airport VIP service, you need to share the following information:
- The date that you will arrive
- The name of the passenger or passengers
- The name of the airline
- Your flight number
- The estimated time of your arrival
- Transportation carrier number
You need to book a reservation 72 hours before your arrival. It will give the service provider enough time to make the necessary arrangements. After that, you can finally experience how the VIPs feel like when they travel to Cabo San Lucas in style.
Visit the Los Cabos Airport website to book your VIP Fast Track service.