Los Cabos offers many fun water activities on beautiful beaches. There are many beaches for swimming, wave running to diving and even fly boarding. Relax and enjoy a day filled with adrenaline at the world renown Médano beach where you can try its delicious restaurants while deciding your next adventure. Browse through our list of water activities to find the best match for you, your group or family:
- Sport Fishing – Los Cabos is known as the Marlin capital of the world. There is great fishing year-round
- Fly Boarding – powerful jets thrust you above the surf for an unforgettable experience
- Kayaking & Paddle Boarding – some of the best kayaking occurs along Lands End which hosts a marine sanctuary
- Scuba Diving – Cabo is known for its great scuba diving filled with diverse sea life
- Snorkeling – Enjoy crystal clear waters filled with an abundance of tropical fish and sea turtles
- Snuba Diving – the ease of snorkeling—without scuba diving’s heavy, technical gear and long training
- Sunset Tours – enjoy breathtaking views on amazing yachts featuring award-winning entertainment, drinks and dining
- Surfing / Surfing Lessons – Take flight with one of the many spots to learn or professionally surf along southern Baja
- Swimming with Dolphins – A life changing experience that is suited from 4 years old to adult you’ll get more interaction than any other provider
- Water Sports in Cabo Bay -Take a fun excursion on a wave runner, para-sail or enjoy a glass bottom boat for the afternoon
- Whale Watching Tour – Cabo boasts some of the best whale watching in the world. Come see them up close and personal on our whale watching tours
Pure Cabo are specialists in helping create the best water activities, wildlife and nature tours with private tours that are great for families.
Pure Cabo has all the activities with the best providers to ensure a fun, yet safe adrenaline rush to add to your vacation or event. Contact Pure Cabo today to get more information and the best rates offered.